CONTEST - FREE STERLING SILVER EARRINGS

Win this pair of
GREEN CHALCEDONY & STERLING SILVER EARRINGS!
CONTEST DEADLINE: Saturday, October 10th, 2009
Simply POST a comment here. Tell me what your FAVORITE COLOR is, and you will receive an entry to win this gorgeous pair of earrings.
Contest details: Make sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so that I can contact you on Sunday, October 11th, 2009, if you are the winner...The winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries. I will post the winner's first name and city/state of residence (with your permission), and I will mail your free pair of earrings out on Monday, October 12th, 2009.
It's that simple!
Note that you will ONLY be contacted if you win.
I promise not to give any of your address or any personal information away!
I look forward to hearing from you...By the way, my favorite color is BLUE.

-Allison

12 comments:

Deb Anderson said...

My favorite color is royal blue, the deep dark blue like in lapis lazuli. These earrings are just gorgeous!! If I win them, my favorite color might become green. :)

tnshadylady @ gmail.com

Melody said...

My number one favorite color is red. To be honest I love color period black and white and everything in between.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Craig said...

My wife's favorite color is aquamarine

craig.and.heather @ gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love green! These earrings would bring out the color in my eyes perfectly.

Unknown said...

I am also a blue fan
zoerights@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is pink, any type of pink.

chellerettler@cox.net

Thanks!

Unknown said...

My favorite color is cornflower blue -- also the color of my bridesmaids' dresses this past summer! lpost@tulane.edu

Anonymous said...

My favourite color is green so I would love to win these pretty earrings.Thanks for the sweet giveaway.Marian

mtzeenla@yahoo.com

Rebecca Orr said...

I love that the earrings being given away are green!!! My favorite color!! No lie. I am excited to have found this blog! Thanks for the chance! bekki1820cb@gmail.com

Lynn said...

I have so many colors that I like, it is really hard to pick. Right now in the fall I love orange, brown, icy blue, and red. I also love cobalt blue.

I do love green also, so I of coarse think the earrings are very beautiful. They will make a great statement with neutral fall colors as well as great design!

amanda said...

My favorite color is brown. Thank you for the giveaway!
oheeyore at hotmail dot com

GloJoeSews said...

My favorite color is red, closely followed by green.